top of page
Duration - 2 Full Days of 8 Hours Each
Mode of Training - In Person on Site or Online for Remote Locations
Cost - Contact Us
For Whom - Senior Sales Professionals, Sales Managers & Supervisors, Sales Directors, Sales VPs, Sales GMs, Small to Mid Sized Entrepreneurs having Teams, and Marketing & Support Staff
For Which Sectors - All and any business in the category B2B, B2C and B2BC
Requirements to Join - Prior Experience in Sales Preferable
A successful sales manager's job is to provide clear direction and support to his/her team enabling them to excel and develop to reach their full potential.
Sales managers often rise to this position from a successful career in sales. But the skills required of a successful sales manager are quite different than the skills of a sales person which is one of the key points that this program will be focusing on.
This two day program will enable delegates to have a clear understanding of the successful sales manager's responsibilities and how to become more effective in their roles in this challenging competitive business environment of today.
Over the period of the course delegates will explore key leadership skills as well as the essential sales managerial skills needed for them to effectively forecast and implement effective sales plans, motivate, monitor and evaluate the performance of their people and provide the required direction and support ensuring measurable sales results from their sales teams. The contents will be delivered through various delivery options to make your learning journey more insightful and enjoyable.
After attending this 100% free online training course, you will be able to;
1. Understand the roles and responsibilities of a sales manager
2. Learn skills to achieve better results through their teams using sales plans and targeting techniques
3. Clearly understand how to prepare a sales forecast and a sales plan for their sales operation
4. Properly observe, evaluate and give feedback to team members and set performance development objectives using assessment tools supplied and provided within the training program
5. Explore ways to motivate their sales teams and create a more motivating environment.
6. Run more effective sales meetings and morning huddles to inspire and motivate and provide clear direction to their sales team members.
The Sales Training Delivered by 51K Growth Hub, will be great advantage and experience for all levels of employees. The training mentioned all our daily acts pointwise. Normally, me and our collegue were bored in our previous training programs conducted by other companies but in this training we were not bored for even 5 minutes of time. This program was very much enthusiastic. Everyone should apply this sales program in their career. We wish Pankajji comes again and again to train us in future.
Saji Varghese, Sales Manager
bottom of page